C17300 chromium zirconium copper is a kind of wear-resistant copper, with excellent hardness, excellent electrical conductivity and good tempering resistance, good uprightness, and the sheet is not easy to bend. It is a very good aerospace material CNC machining electrode.
Product Types Imported electrode anti-explosion beryllium bronze, C17300 high toughness and high elasticity beryllium copper strip, C17300 beryllium copper, C17200 beryllium bronze, C1720 beryllium bronze, C17300 beryllium bronze, beryllium bronze hardness, beryllium bronze chemical composition, beryllium bronze price
- Cu : margin
- Al: 0.1-0.25
- Mg: 0.1-0.25
- Cr: 0.65
- Zr: 0.65
- Fe: 0.05
- Si: 0.05
- P: 0.01
- Impurity : 0.2
- Mechanical properties:
- Tensile strength (δb/MPa): 540-640
- Hardness as HRB: 78-88
- Hardness for HV: 160-185
C17300 Beryllium Cobalt Copper Properties
Beryllium cobalt copper has good machinability and high thermal conductivity. In addition, beryllium cobalt copper C17300 also has excellent weldability, corrosion resistance, polishing, wear resistance and anti-adhesion. It can be forged into parts of various shapes. The strength and wear resistance of beryllium cobalt copper C17300 are better than those of chromium zirconium copper alloy.
C17300 Beryllium Cobalt Copper Application: Medium-strength and high-conductivity components, such as fuse fasteners, springs, connectors, resistance spot welding heads, seam welding rollers, die-casting machine dies, plastic molding dies, etc.
The Application Of C17300 Beryllium Cobalt Copper In Mold Manufacturing
Beryllium cobalt copper C17300 is widely used in the manufacture of inserts and cores in injection molds or steel molds. When used as an insert in a plastic mold, C17300 beryllium cobalt copper can effectively reduce the temperature of the heat concentration area, simplifying or eliminating the cooling water channel design. The excellent thermal conductivity of beryllium cobalt copper is about 3 to 4 times better than that of mold steel. This feature can ensure rapid and uniform cooling of plastic products, reduce product deformation, unclear shape details and similar defects, which can be significant in most cases. To shorten the production cycle of products. Therefore, beryllium cobalt copper C17300 can be widely used in molds, mold cores, and inserts that require fast and uniform cooling, especially for high thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and good polishability.
- Blow mold: pinch-off part, ring and handle part inserts.
- Injection mold: molds, mold cores, inserts at the corners of TV casings, and confluence cavities for nozzles and hot runner systems.
- Resistance welding electrode: The mechanical properties of beryllium cobalt copper are higher than those of chromium copper and chromium zirconium copper, but the electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity are lower than those of chromium copper and chromium zirconium copper. These materials are used as welding and seam welding electrodes. Stainless steel, high-temperature alloys, etc., which still maintain the characteristics of high strength at high welding temperatures, because high electrode pressure needs to be applied when welding such materials, the strength of the electrode material is also required to be high. Such materials can be used as electrodes for spot welding of stainless steel and heat-resistant steel, electrode grips, shafts and electrode arms for force-bearing electrodes, as well as electrode hubs and bushings for seam welding of stainless steel and heat-resistant steel, molds, or inlaid electrodes. .
- Beryllium copper properties: Beryllium copper is a supersaturated solid solution copper-based alloy. It is a non-ferrous alloy with good combination of mechanical properties, physical properties, chemical properties and corrosion resistance. After solid solution and aging treatment,
Has high strength limit, elastic limit, yield limit and fatigue limit comparable to special steel. At the same time, it has high electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, high hardness and wear resistance, high creep resistance and corrosion resistance,
It is widely used in the manufacture of various mold inserts, replacing steel with high precision and complex shapes, welding electrode materials, die-casting machines, injection molding machine punches, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant work, etc. Beryllium copper strips are used in micro-motor brushes, mobile phones Battery,
Computer connectors, all kinds of switch contacts, springs, clips, washers, diaphragms, membranes and other products. It is an indispensable and important industrial material in the construction of the national economy.