C17200 beryllium copper is a supersaturated solid solution copper-based alloy. It is a non-ferrous alloy with good combination of mechanical properties, physical properties, chemical properties and corrosion resistance. After solid solution and aging treatment, it has a high strength limit equivalent to special steel. Elastic limit, yield limit and fatigue limit, and at the same time have high electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, high hardness, high creep resistance and corrosion resistance, used in the manufacture of various mold inserts, replacing steel with high precision and shape Complex moulds, welding electrode materials, die-casting machines, injection molding machine punches, corrosion-resistant work, etc. Beryllium copper strips are used in micro-motor brushes, mobile phones, batteries, and products, and are indispensable and important industrial materials for national economic construction.
The Material Property Of C17200 Beryllium Copper
- Grade: C17200
- Origin: domestic, imported
- Chemical composition: Be≥2% Co≥0.45% (other components, etc.) Cu balance,
- Density: 8.45g/cm3
- Thermal conductivity: 105%W/M, K20℃
- Conductivity: 18%IACS
- Elastic modulus: 128Gpa
- Tensile strength: 1105Mpa
- Yield strength: 1035Mpa
- Hardness: HRC36°～44°
- 1. Beryllium copper plate (C17200 thickness 1.0-100mm)
- 2. Beryllium copper strip (C17200), thickness specification 0.015-1.5MM
- 3. Beryllium copper rods (C17200, C17300, C17500, C17510), specification diameter 1.5 ~ diameter 120
- 5. Beryllium copper casting mold material (275C), beryllium copper forging mold material (C17200/25, C17500/10),
- 6. Beryllium cobalt copper electrode material (BeCoCu), beryllium copper alloy (BeAl3–4),
- 7. Chromium copper plate (thickness 8mm-100mm) chrome copper rod (diameter 6-diameter 120).
CNC Machining C17200 Beryllium Copper
Highly recommend our C17200 Beryllium Copper cnc machining supplier – Be-Cu Prototype.
BE-CU Prototoype stocks C17200 Beryllium Copper. Key properties of Alloy 172 are excellent responsiveness to precipitation hardening treatments, excellent thermal conductivity and resistance to stress relaxation. High strength beryllium copper C172 is available in the solution annealed or cold worked condition and is easily formed or machined. Low temperature heat treatment (600 degrees, 2-3 hours) produces maximum strength and hardness. C17200, also commonly known as Alloy 25, is available in round bar, rod, tube and strip.
Contact one of our knowledgeable sales personnel today to find out how we can help with your beryllium copper needs.